Welcome to CalendarCraze.com. CalendarCraze.com is an informational website owned and operated by Siteadmin@CalendarCraze.com.
A. The website means any portion of or information contained on CalendarCraze.com.
B. Us and We means Siteadmin@CalendarCraze.com, CalendarCraze.com or the owners of same as appropriate.
C. Website Content means any information, text, pictures, images, files, illustrations, graphics, photos, sounds, music, video, material, documentation, software, technology, services or features contained on the website.
II. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
3. Use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or scrape the Website or Website Content for any purpose without the express written permission of Siteadmin@CalendarCraze.com. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Siteadmin@CalendarCraze.com, d/b/a CalendarCraze.com grants public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Website Content from the Website for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of Website Content that is available to the public. We reserve the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time;
4. Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Website including, without limitation, user names, passwords, email addresses; 5. Solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval; 6. Attempt to or interfere with the proper working of the Website or impair, overburden, or disable the same; 7. Decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any the Website; 8. Use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the Website; 9. Encourage conduct that violates any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity (e.g., using another person’s Membership without permission, etc.); 10. Violate U.S. export laws, including, without limitation, violations of the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations administered by the Department of Commerce; or 11. Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website.
IV. CONDITIONS FOR LINKING TO WEBSITE
V. USER REGISTRATION A. In order to access or use some features of the Website, you will have to become a registered user. If you are under the age of thirteen, then you are not permitted to register as a user or otherwise submit personal information to this Website.
B. If you become a registered user, you will provide true, accurate and complete registration information and, if such information changes, you will promptly update the relevant registration information. During registration, you will create a user name and password (a Membership), which may permit you access to certain areas of the Website not available to non-registered users. You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your Membership. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your Membership, whether or not you have authorized the activity. You agree to notify us immediately at Siteadmin@CalendarCraze.com of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Membership.
H. The rights granted by you hereunder may not be terminated, revoked or rescinded and are not subject to reversion. If you become aware that User Content you have submitted includes any material for which you lack the unrestricted right to grant us the rights set forth above without obligations or liability to any party, you agree to promptly provide us with detailed written notice thereof to Siteadmin@CalendarCraze.com, d/b/a CalendarCraze.com, at Siteadmin@CalendarCraze.com.
VII. WEBSITE CONTENT & THIRD PARTY LINKS A. We provide the Website including, without limitation Website Content for entertainment, educational and promotional purposes only. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on any of our Website for any other purpose. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of Website Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Website Content. B. In some instances, Website Content will include content posted by a third-party or will represent the opinions and judgments of a third-party. We do not endorse, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Website by anyone other than authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
C. The Website may contain links to other Websites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party Websites. You assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party Websites or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third-party or their Website.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND WEBSITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Siteadmin@CalendarCraze.com DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY: (1) WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE CONTENT; (3) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (4) WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON OUR WEBSITE OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (5) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE; (6) WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED; AND (7) WARRANTIES THAT ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
IX. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
B. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF Siteadmin@CalendarCraze.com, AND ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND THEIR RELATED COMPANIES EXCEED THE GREATER OF THE TOTAL PAYMENTS RECEIVED FROM YOU BY Siteadmin@CalendarCraze.com DURING THE PRECEDING TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD OR $100.
C. In some jurisdictions limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
B. If you become a registered user, you may terminate your Membership at any time by sending an e-mail to Siteadmin@CalendarCraze.com.
XI. CHOICE OF LAW
XIV. PRIVACY STATEMENT
A. When accessing our Website, Siteadmin@CalendarCraze.com will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site. If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you:
1. The name of the domain from which you access the Internet;
2. The date and time you access our site; and
3. The Internet address of the Web site you used to link directly to our site.
B. If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message. The information collected is for statistical purposes. Siteadmin@CalendarCraze.com, uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
C. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Siteadmin@CalendarCraze.com uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Siteadmin@CalendarCraze.com will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection. D. California Privacy Rights
Residents of the State of California, under certain provisions of the California Civil Code, have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed certain personally identifiable information as defined under California law during the preceding year for third party direct marketing purposes. You are limited to one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. You may request the information in writing at: Siteadmin@CalendarCraze.com, d/b/a CalendarCraze.com, at Siteadmin@CalendarCraze.com.
J. Sole Statement